If you’re bringing gilts and barrows to the WPX Junior National, then there is a very good chance you’re reading this on the road or waiting in line to unload. We know, because we’ve been there. No one enjoys sitting in traffic with a trailer of showpigs on, but the Showpig.com team has you covered. We have five things you can do right now to help you pass the time.
- Go to the Showpig.com Facebook page. Select “Following” under our banner. Check “See First” to make sure you never miss a Showpig.com post. We will be giving away new Showpig swag all week, and any time you comment, react or share, you’re entered to win one of our daily giveaways.
- Snapchat your friends using the Showpig.com filter. After all, if you don’t Snap something, did it actually happen? Then, post that chat to our Facebook page to be entered to win our daily giveaway. You may even see your Snap in our WPX coverage this week.
- Start planning where you’re going to go “Beyond the Barn” during your time in Des Moines. The Showpig.com team put together our favorite stops. Check them out here.
- Double, triple and quadruple check your health papers and pedigrees. Yes, we know you’ve looked at them a million times before you left. But, when you finally make it to check-in, you want to make sure everything is in order. If you have any question about what you need check out this letter to exhibitors.
- Download the World Pork Expo app. It’s available in the Apple Store and on Google Play. This app will help you navigate the 30th WPX by giving you a map of the grounds, showing you were to find your favorite industry vendors and keeping you on schedule.
We hope you’re ready to have a great week at the Iowa State Fairgrounds. We know we will, and the Showpig.com team can’t wait to see you there!