The Wendt Group (TWG) is looking to hire a Director of Marketing and Communications who will elevate brand awareness for all TWG entities (Showpig.com, Show Cattle Connection and TWG Land & Ag) and a create a community that offers easy accessibility and an excellent user experience for all platforms that support the exchange of livestock and/or real estate.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for strong communication not only within the department, but with leadership and across departments as collaboration is needed. This position will oversee the daily operation of the marketing team including but not limited to all marketing activities, including organization, planning, execution, monitoring and delivery on time and within budget.
Strategic marketing efforts should promote effective communication and content that drives engagement and ultimately impacts sales. The Director of Marketing will know how to implement strategies for events, key relationships and on the appropriate social platforms (both paid and organic), and will utilize analytics to understand performance to optimize and adjust for the future.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
- Create Strategic Marketing Plans and Manage Implementation
- Develop, Monitor and Hold Accountable KPIs and Performance Metrics
- Content Creation
- Brand Website Development and Maintenance
- Advertising / Promotional Marketing
- Event Management
- Social Media
- Strategic Relationships
- Click here for Detailed Job Description
- Required Education – A bachelor’s degree in marketing or related area
- Required Work Experience – A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Strong background and understanding in show and/or production livestock industry is preferred but not required
- Competencies (Preferred):
- Problem Solving Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Planning & Organizational Skills
- Required Skills:
- Exemplary attention to detail, leadership, organizational, multitasking, problem solving, interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively work as a part of a team and team building skills
- Experience working with and managing a creative team
- Uncompromising integrity
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with Company leadership and any personnel they feel necessary to include for growth strategies
For more information or to apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
*Position will remain open until filled