Berk barrows and gilts Sires Creature and Buckshot Texas

Promote online and live events, buy and sell showpigs, breeding stock, or equipment
mtbkmom
Boar Stud
Boar Stud

Berk barrows and gilts Sires Creature and Buckshot Texas

Post by mtbkmom » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:52 pm

Got our online sale happening right now. Very competitive group of barrows and gilts. Very correct in their stance/stride. Loaded with power and a bunch of expression. Pictures taken when litter 4 was right at 8 weeks and litter 5 right about 7.25 weeks of age. Incredible group. Big eaters. Bred to perform and it actually happened. Lots of watching and waiting for these 2 litters. Years of lining up genetics and it is a happening thing.

Questions: please call me and I will do my best to answer/assist you in any way I can. Diane Elrod/Elrod's Show Pigs. 210-601-6164.
Website : www.elrodshowpigscom with pictures of Sires/Dams and genetics on both sides. Go to "Sales" link for a quick view of all the information provided on our site and a direct link to our sale.
Facebook: Elrod's Show Pigs. ""Like us for future updates on our breeding and show pig news.
"Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start."--I Am Second.