Youth bred Show/Breeding gilts for sale (Feeders also available)

Promote online and live events, buy and sell showpigs, breeding stock, or equipment
Phoenix-Rising

Youth bred Show/Breeding gilts for sale (Feeders also available)

Post by Phoenix-Rising » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:12 pm

Hello!
I have 2 beautiful gilts (just weaned) to offer for consideration.
My gilt farrowed a beautiful litter on 5/17/20
Dam: Mega Man x Phemon
The sire is 3:10 to Yuma from Shaffers Goldrush (Dirty Secret x Visionary)
Dam's Dam is out of Ottenwalter and was the first gilt to be brought out at the sale.
Dam was shown by me at the county fair and placed 8th out of 26 hogs in the heavy weight market class. The judge gave her only positive comments, except he wished she had been ten pounds lighter, if she had been he felt her worthy of the Reserve Champion title. She produced 8 living piglets (11 total in the litter). Needed only a little help from me and my pulling snare. (At half way) Kept constant contractions throughout and is a amazing mother.
Both gilts would make a excellent show and/ or breeding prospects.
One gilt is not ear notched and her tail is not docked, thus I believe she would be better suited to being a breeding prospect for a youth or small scale show pig breeder. She would also make a great breeder for someone interested in producing their own porkers.

1st gilt (ear notched, tail docked): asking $400 at about 90lbs $350 at 30lbs, $300 for youth breeders (I have plans to show her in the feeder class/ a couple small online jackpots) Shipping possible
2nd gilt (not ear notched or docked): asking $350 at 90lbs, $300 at 30lbs. $250 for youth breeders
Located in California
Email me if interested or for pictures @ goatgirl916@gmail.com
Or message me thru Instagram @newporktimes
Or PM for details
These hogs are 4-H bred and raised.
Thanks!
Phoenix__rising :D :mrgreen: