General swine health questions, bio-security, vet recommendations
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I had a mistake an overdosed a gilt with pigs on her with penicillin by quite a bit I’m not sure what I was thinking maybe lack of sleep or just pure stupidity but none the less she had an allergic reaction to it. She got a fever, puked, and defecated all over the place. It’s been almost 24 hours she’s still alive and still feeding the pigs. But she won’t eat. Is there anything I can do to get her to eat or help her recover? Is she going to quit milking because of this? Hoping someone can help me out.