Freak Show

Boar discussion, boar stud events, boar promotion

Have you tried him? Would you use him again?

Yes, I have used him.
No votes
No, I have not.
91%
Yes, I would use him again!
9%
Yes, I would not use him again.
No votes

Total votes: 11

JKyle

Freak Show

Post by JKyle » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:32 pm

I have a litter of Freak Show pigs I am very happy with so-far. What is everyone seeing in litters from him? Mine are only three weeks old. Are they staying sound as the mature?

zachlikespigs

Post by zachlikespigs » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:09 pm

haha thats a funny joke duroc pigs staying sound as they mature, i havent ever seen a sound young duroc. haha along with hamps thats a hard feat sometimes. haha im sorry around here there just aint any sound durocs. haha but i will give you this if you find some you better keep them or just sell it and you could make alot of money where im from. haha well even if you didnt have a sound one but it looked "heavy muscled" then you could easily make like 500 bucks on durocs that kick their legs so bad that they never bend. haha well i hope you can find some sound durocs!
Enjoy Life Its Too Short To Be Upset.
Happy Pigging
Zach

Lpigs
Boar Stud
Boar Stud

Post by Lpigs » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:18 pm

WOW, what an immature post! Jkyle , I have heard some good things about the Freak Show pigs. Time will tell, but everyone seems happy with them right now. Zach, not sure where you are from but sound Durocs are not hard to find.

zachlikespigs

Post by zachlikespigs » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:31 pm

well, im sorry
its ok i was just messing!
i swear!
but im not joking its hard to find good durocs in north eastern ok. it is. but i may not be looking though but im sorry i was just messing around.
Enjoy Life Its Too Short To Be Upset.
Happy Pigging
Zach