OJSPA Summer Circuit Prizes

Hair and skin, show pig training tips, equipment discussion, what you need to get started
OJSPA

OJSPA Summer Circuit Prizes

Post by OJSPA » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:55 pm

Hi Everyone. Have you ever heard the saying when it rains, it pours. That is about how I have felt for the past month. I finally heard from nearly everyone on the sizes of the coats and windshirts and the embroiderer is finishing the items as quickly as possible.

I did want to let you all know, I am not going to be able to hand out anything tomorrow at the last show because I will be buring another grandparent. For those of you that I have not spoken with, My grandmother passed away two weeks ago after her fight with breast cancer finally caught up with her. We moved my grandfather to Pennnsyvania to live with his brother and he went down hill very quickly. Basically, from his brother, depression caught up with him. No matter what anyone said to him, he refused to take his medications. I just got back from the calling hours now and wanted to get this out as quick as possible.

The funeral is tomorow at 1:00. So I will obviously be there.

I have begun boxing up the items that I do have for people and will be sending them out shortly.

Just for your information, I have decided that since the awards are all my fault getting them out. I will recommend to you all the following. I know this was a trial year. And I know that many of you are not happy with how things have gone so hear is my attempt to make it right. I have one more $300 dollar payment to make so I can get the last of the coats picked up and out to people. When I make this with my paycheck next week, I should have all the prizes from the circuit.

I will then pay for everyone that was a member of the circuit to become a member in 2006 if they choose. I can tell you that I am stepping down as a part of the circuit. I do hope that it does continue and from my talks with people such as the Wintrows and the Nott Family, I have no doubts that it will.

I know this past year was rough but I do hope that all can be forgiven. Please bear with me and keep everything in mind. The people that do take the circuit over, will need your help. I can only hope that you will give it to them.

Dwayne

TIM WYSZYNSKI

Thanks

Post by TIM WYSZYNSKI » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:10 pm

Dwayne,
I really appreciate all that you did for us show pig folk in Ohio this year I know that we all had a good time and really enjoyed the circuit this past year. I am sorry that you are stepping down and I do hope the circuit will go on. Thanks for everything and Im sorry for your losses.
Sincerely,
Tim Wyszynski

dan_ahrens

Post by dan_ahrens » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:23 pm

Dwayne,
I just wanted to let you know that I think the prizes were definitely worth the wait. The jackets and blankets are very nice. It was also very generous of you to pay for many of our prizes with your own money. In our first year we had some struggles but everything is coming together and hopefully someone will step up and coordinate the shows for this summer. I am willing to help in any way that I can.
~Dan Ahrens