NJSA Eastern Regional

Hair and skin, show pig training tips, equipment discussion, what you need to get started
kcooperparks

NJSA Eastern Regional

Post by kcooperparks » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:18 am

Yes, it is hard to believe but the NJSA Eastern Regional is just around the corner. As many of you know, to help manage many of the activities that are going on around the show the NJSA has enlisted the help of a group of its favorite supporters....the P.I.G.S. (People In Great Support). That is why I am writing this post! We are currently looking for individuals to help man the NJSA Regional Supply Stand. We need at least 5 people to take on a two and a half hour shift on Friday or Saturday. The time slots break down for Friday, Oct. 6, 4:00-6:30 and 6:30-9:00. Saturday Oct. 7 is Noon-2:30, 2:30-5:00, and 5:00-end of the show. We need at least one person for each time slot but if we could get more than one it would give all of us an opportunity to get to know each other better. If you are interested in helping please contact me, Kym Parks at 937.302.0552 or email to kymp@vinylvisions.com.

Also, don?t forget to ask a friend to help as well. The P.I.G.S. organization is trying to grow its members and the best way to do that is to get everyone involved. This a great youth organization and with our help and support will continue to grow and prosper. If you know anyone interested in joining P.I.G.S. please have them contact Jennifer at the National Swine Office.

I look forward to getting the opportunity to meet you in Harrisburg!!!!

Thanks;
Kym Parks