I have a useless Ag. Teacher so now I need help!

Hair and skin, show pig training tips, equipment discussion, what you need to get started
FFAgirl

I have a useless Ag. Teacher so now I need help!

Post by FFAgirl » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:27 pm

My Ag teacher messed up didnt get health papers on my gilt. I was suppose to leave for San Antonio in the morning. Now I will have to drive an hour to get to vets office then to San Antonio by 2:00 which is a 6 hour drive me the vet doesnt open untill 8:00. Im pretty sure that is almost an impossible timeline. So I was wondering does nayone know of any other gilt shows in Texas that it is not too late to enter her in? I feel so stupid I know to handle things myself. He is so unorganized! :x

osop

Post by osop » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:15 am

:? If your pig has not had blood drawn yet it will be impossible to get health papers today the next gilt show I no of is San Angelo never been there so dont no anything about it theirs another web site you should try theres lots of good texas people on their www.texasshowpigs.org not theirs anything wrong with this one we are headed to san antonio ourselves in just a few minutes good luck

FFAgirl

ag teacher useless

Post by FFAgirl » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:15 pm

the blood was drawn a week ago. he just didnt do his job. Trust me this is not unusual. My Mom has an appointment with the pricipal and superintendent of schools this morning. I know about San Angelo Im just not sure if there is a late registration or not. Thanks :evil: