Champion Sires

Hair and skin, show pig training tips, equipment discussion, what you need to get started
RyanFlynn

Champion Sires

Post by RyanFlynn » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:59 am

My name is Ryan Flynn, and I am the founder of Champion Sires (http://www.champion-sires.com).

The purpose of our website is to provide show livestock breeders and exhibitors with the most effective FREE venue to advertise, market and select their champion producing Sires!

Breeders and Sellers of Show Stock, breeding stock, and semen can post their sires and their winners so that visitors to the site can view their information and the winners they?ve sired. This will increase awareness of their success and generate sales of their show stock, breeding stock and semen. And they can do this for FREE!

Exhibitors, Purchasers and Admirers of Show Stock, breeding stock and semen can browse the sires, the awards they?ve won and winners they?ve sired for FREE!

To browse the sires, simply visit Champion Sires and click ?View Sires?. To add your sires so that users can view them, please sign up to become a member.

The sires, the awards they've won and the winners they've sired are monitored rigorously for accuracy and honesty. Furthermore, we use a sire/award/winner approval process before publishing a new sire and making him visible to all visitors. Also, we rely on our site members and visitors to notify us when the accuracy of a posted sire, award or winner is in question.

Unlike our competitors, we do not charge any fee to breeders to post their data or to members to view the data. Also unlike our competitors, we do not "rank" sires based on awards won. We believe that while awards won are *one* indicator of quality in a sire, that is not the only important attribute. An award won by a sire's progeny is a result of one person's opinion on one day. We simply want to showcase quality sires, the awards they've won, and the winners they've sired so consumers can make educated purchase decisions based on all inclusive data from one website.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you very much for your interest!
Sincerely,
Ryan Flynn
Champion Sires, LLC
info@champion-sires.com
720-468-3638
http://www.champion-sires.com