Banquet time and Location

Hair and skin, show pig training tips, equipment discussion, what you need to get started
OJSPA

Banquet time and Location

Post by OJSPA » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:05 pm

I have receved alot of calls the last few days about the OJSPA banquet and final points. To answer all at one time,

Banquet will be held Saturday September 17th at Der Dutchman Resturant in Plain City. We announced this frequently during the barrow shows in Coulumbus. Reason we needed to move it was to make sure all kids could attend. Originally were going to have too many of the top finisher not be able to be there due to county fairs.

Will have everything finalized by Monday as far as the time.

Questions let me know.

Dwayne

queenofthering

another banquet?

Post by queenofthering » Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:20 pm

Are you planning on having a banquet since you cancelled this one? Also-there must be a better way of notifying people about this because not everyone goes to the barrow show in columbus and not everyone gets on this website. and if that was how you were going to post times you should have told people that.

Disapointed

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:05 pm

The whole circuit seemed to be disorganized. The winners were never posted each week as they said that would be, final results were never posted, prizes were never recieved as they were promised, no one was told that the dinner was canceled. Same old excuses everytime we inquired. We traveled a lot of miles and spent a lot of money on gas and expenses for what seems so be nothing. Hopefully if it's going to continue rules and promises will be kept.

OJSPA

OK Here goes

Post by OJSPA » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:03 pm

I realize that you are waiting for the results. Well when people can not even fill out the cards correctly, or make they are members and they are not, it takes a bit to sort it out.

Oh yeah, I forgot, I am doing this by my self. I have asked people for help or to be on planning committees at each show and one or two have steped up.

I realize the system is not perfect but I am doing the best I can.

By the way, i am still looking for help getting things finished if anyone is interested.

All the awards have been ordered. I have all of them except for the showmanship przies. When they get here, you will get your awards.

OJSPA

Appology

Post by OJSPA » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:17 pm

I appologize for losing my cool it has just been a rough few months. Not only did I lose my position that I worked 6 years on where I tought but trying to balance a home, farm all the while looking for another job makes it a bit tight on people.

I do hope that the summer circuit does continue but to be honest, I need help to do it. It is not fair to me or to the kids when one person does everything.

I will have a few results posted this evening in the message board until I can get them sent to the web designer.

hogman89

Post by hogman89 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:14 pm

Dwayne,

Hey keep your chin up and keep on going. Each show I witnessed your lone ranger effort [not that you wanted it that way] and I agree you need a supporting cast to make these show circuits a success [and not put a strain on your personal life]. Good Luck in the Buckeye Show Circuit this Winter.