Traditional Selling Methods
Hosting your own online auction
This options guarantees:
• Visibility from the 50,000 Showpig.com website visitors a week
• Your auction name and date listed on the Showpig.com online and events calendar immediately after booking the auction
• Slider banner on the homepage of Showpig.com advertising your auction
• Inclusion in our daily Showpig.com email blast to promote all auctions on sale date
• Social media promotion on the day of your sale featuring a lot from your sale
Virtual Bid Board private event
The Virtual Bid Board option is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for breeders that host open houses, private treaty events and/or telephone bid-offs, forget the dry erase boards; offer mobile friendly, real time bidding online with our Virtual Bid Board. Sale option guarantees:
• Private sale site link to send to your customers, utilize in online advertising, post on social media and your website, or however you would like – it’s yours!
• Invoices created and sale is ready to clerk within minutes
• Collect your own payments, and close your sale out quicker than ever
**NEW** LIVE Event Selling Options
ShowpigLIVE + KV
A new service, in partnership with Kennedy Ventures, that brings the Showpig.com online audience to your LIVE auction and allows options for customers to clerk and settle LIVE auctions in a similar fashion to their experience with Online auctions.
• Bring the Showpig.com audience to your live auction
• Online bidding through CCi, managed by Kennedy Ventures
• Showpig.com sale listing and advertising for exposure
A La Carte Services
• Clerking, collection and settlement handled by the Showpig.com Team
• Sale history collected and housed
• Invoices created and sent
• Kennedy Ventures Advertising (Sale listing on KV Website, social and texting service)
• Video and Picture Service provided by KV
• Walton Webcasting Preview provided by KV
Contact your designated Marketing Agent to get started with a quote!
**NEW** New Consignment Auctions
What: A premiere online consignment auction space for NEW consignors seeking a launch pad for brand awareness and breaking into the market by leveraging additional Showpig.com Advertising and traffic.
When: 2023 Dates
February 23, 2023
Commitment deadline: Feb. 9
Entry Deadline at 12 EST Feb. 16
March 23, 2023
Commitment deadline: Mar. 9
Entry Deadline at 12 EST March 16
Benefits of Selling in the Debut
• Additional targeted and COMPLIMENTARY advertising opportunities
• Featured on New Faces to Watch – feature story series and Breeder Brief – interview introduction with a Showpig.com team member
• Individual sale posts on social media for each breeder
• Email blast for The Debut lots
Who can participate in The Debut
• Breeders NEW to selling online!
• Consignors who have participated in The Open/The Buy Now Event within the last 12 months.
• Consignors that have not sold on Showpig.com within the last 12 months.
• Breeders must agree to consign a minimum of 5 entries to sell in the Debut consignment auction.
**Consignors are only eligible to sell in The Debut ONCE.
What: Choose to consign your lots to be bid on and close horserace style OR post a lot for a set price to be sold instantly – it’s your choice!
When: 2023 Spring Dates
• Every Thursday from Jan 26 – Apr 13
• Consignments DUE the Tuesday before the sale at noon
• Sale will open for bidding at 12PM EST on Thursday and will go into extended bidding at 8PM EST.
• Buy Now lots will close individually as soon as they are bid on and purchased, and will remain available for purchase until the horse race style lots all close.