Traditional Selling Methods
Hosting your own online auction
This options guarantees:
• Visibility from the 50,000 Showpig.com website visitors a week
• Your auction name and date listed on the Showpig.com online and events calendar immediately after booking the auction
• Slider banner on the homepage of Showpig.com advertising your auction
• Inclusion in our daily Showpig.com email blast to promote all auctions on sale date
• Social media promotion on the day of your sale featuring a lot from your sale
Virtual Bid Board private event
The Virtual Bid Board option is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for breeders that host open houses, private treaty events and/or telephone bid-offs, forget the dry erase boards; offer mobile friendly, real time bidding online with our Virtual Bid Board. Sale option guarantees:
• Private sale site link to send to your customers, utilize in online advertising, post on social media and your website, or however you would like – it’s yours!
• Invoices created and sale is ready to clerk within minutes
• Collect your own payments, and close your sale out quicker than ever
**NEW** LIVE Event Selling Options
ShowpigLIVE + KV
A new service, in partnership with Kennedy Ventures, that brings the Showpig.com online audience to your LIVE auction and allows options for customers to clerk and settle LIVE auctions in a similar fashion to their experience with Online auctions.
• Bring the Showpig.com audience to your live auction
• Online bidding through CCi, managed by Kennedy Ventures
• Showpig.com sale listing and advertising for exposure
A La Carte Services
• Clerking, collection and settlement handled by the Showpig.com Team
• Sale history collected and housed
• Invoices created and sent
• Kennedy Ventures Advertising (Sale listing on KV Website, social and texting service)
• Video and Picture Service provided by KV
• Walton Webcasting Preview provided by KV
Contact your designated Marketing Agent to get started with a quote!
**NEW** New Consignment Auctions
What: A premiere online consignment auction space for NEW consignors seeking a launch pad for brand awareness and breaking into the market by leveraging additional Showpig.com Advertising and traffic.
When: 2022 Dates
• February 28th (Commitment Due by Feb 14th and Consignments Due Feb 21st)
• March 21st (Commitment Due by Mar 7th and Consignments Due Mar 14th)
• May 9th (Commitment Due by Apr 25th and Consignments Due May 2nd)
• August 29th (Commitment Due by Aug 15th and Consignments Due Aug 22nd)
Benefits of Selling in the Debut
• Additional targeted and COMPLIMENTARY advertising opportunities
• Featured on New Faces to Watch – feature story series and Breeder Brief – interview introduction with a Showpig.com team member
• Individual sale posts on social media for each breeder
• Email blast for The Debut lots
Who can participate in The Debut
• Breeders NEW to selling online!
• Consignors who have participated in The Open/The Buy Now Event within the last 12 months.
• Consignors that have not sold on Showpig.com within the last 12 months.
• Breeders must agree to consign a minimum of 5 entries to sell in the Debut consignment auction.
**Consignors are only eligible to sell in The Debut ONCE.
The Bid Now, Buy Now Event
What: An event that brings together the best of The Open and The Buy Now Event in one hybrid consignment sale option. Choose to consign your lots to be bid on and close horserace style OR post a lot for a set price to be sold instantly – it’s your choice!
When: 2022 Spring Dates
• Every Thursday from Feb 10th -Apr 14th
• May 12th
• Consignments DUE the Tuesday before the sale at noon
• Sale will open for bidding at 12PM EST on Thursday and will go into extended bidding at 8PM EST.
• Buy Now lots will close individually as soon as they are bid on and purchased, and will remain available for purchase until the horse race style lots all close.